Butternut Squash with Roasted Pepper Harissa
We season the squash with our Iris blend for that nutty and sweet flavor and texture featuring sesame, caraway, and anise seeds.
Roasted Butternut Squash with Roasted Pepper
- 1 pound container of peeled and cut butternut squash
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp Iris blend
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup labne
- Roasted Pepper Harissa
- In a blender or food processor, blend the ingredients until smooth and store refrigerated.
- 1 cup roasted red pepper
- 1 Tbsp Izak blend
- 1 Tbsp Aleppo chili
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Mix the butternut squash, salt, Iris, and olive oil together to coat.
- Bake on a tray for 20 minutes or until tender and caramelized on the edges.
- Finish the tray with scallions and roasted pepper harissa.
- Plate into the center of a plate with labne to serve.
This recipe also works well with other fall squashes like delicata and acorn.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org