Spiced Cream Cheese and Eggs
Mymi has years of fine dining pastry chef experience making complex and beautiful things. What I love about Mymi is her pragmatic, Northern French style of food memories in everyday life. Her go-to use of La Boite spice blends is to simply sprinkle into eggs or on toast with cream cheese. As many French people can attest, Boursin Cheese holds a warm spot in the heart and Mymi adding blends to cream cheese is her version of DIY Boursin. With Ana as one of her favorites, she likes to spread her Ana Boursin onto toast or scramble it into eggs as a quick yet special way to get going in the morning.
Spiced Cream Cheese and Scrambled Eggs
- 1 x 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 Tbsp Ana blend
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp Ana Spiced Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
Ana Spiced Cream Cheese
For the eggs
- In a bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, salt, and Ana to combine well.
- To make the eggs, warm an 8” nonstick pan over medium heat and add a tablespoon of olive oil until shimmering.
- Whisk the eggs well and pour into the heated pan along with the spiced cream cheese.
- Cook slowly over medium heat, gently scraping and stirring with a silicon spatula to fold the moist curds with the spiced cream cheese.
- Serve immediately.
This great everyday technique will work with many or your favorites. Some blends that contain salt may need adjustment to the proportions above but it’s a great way to keep flavorful, spiced cream cheese for breakfast as well as for tossing through hot buttered pasta and topping with grated parmesan cheese.
Questions? Contact email@example.com