Avocado Toast with Turmeric Chili Egg
Move over everything bagel seasoning, I created this blend with La Boite containing nigella, fennel seed, and coriander seed. Season your avocado toast with Everything Indian and top it with a turmeric chili egg (or tofu or smashed chickpeas) then finish with more Everything Indian – next level!
You can find Everything Indian along with the Turmeric and Red Chili Powder in the Spice Dabba set.
Everything Indian Avocado Toast with Turmeric Chili Egg
- Toast the bread.
- Slice the avocado and smash onto your toast.
- Sprinkle lime juice, a dusting of salt and ¼ teaspoon of Everything Indian.
- Heat the butter in a pan on medium high heat and add the turmeric and chili and allow the spices to bloom for 30 seconds.
- Crack the egg with the yolk intact into the spiced butter and lower the heat and cover the pan for about 2 minutes or until the whites of the egg have cooked through and the yolk is still soft and runny. You can flip the egg if you prefer your yolks well done.
- Season with salt and pepper and the remaining Everything Indian. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and enjoy right away.