Fresh Pea Salad
This fresh pea salad is all about spring vegetables and can easily be adapted to the season’s best, no matter the season. We start with fresh, raw, sugar snap peas and add in a selection of what looks great today so feel free to change up the vegetables and keep a jar of the vinaigrette on hand in the fridge as you do.
Fresh Pea Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- ½ cup fresh sugar snap peas, cut to split open
- 6 spears fresh asparagus, cut into thin slices on the bias
- 2 heads of bibb lettuce, washed and torn into bite sized pieces
- 4 radishes, sliced thinly
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp roughly chopped parsley
¼ cup Honey Lime Vinaigrette
½ cup lime juice
½ cup olive oil
½ tsp fine sea salt
1 Tbsp Bombay
¼ cup honey
Honey Lime Vinaigrette: Measure the ingredients in a clean jar with a leakproof lid. Shake to blend well.
In a large bowl, toss the ingredients to combine well and enjoy right away.
Here’s the Honey Lime Vinaigrette again for your reference. Make sure the jar you use has a little extra room for shaking.
The vinaigrette can also be made by measuring the ingredients into a bowl and whisking to combine well.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org