Our beloved classic Greek salad is a great one to share. Fresh vegetables, plenty of creamy Bulgarian sheep’s milk feta (or your local favorite) and grape leaves make this dish a favorite at every gathering. Our Chios is a savory herbal blend of Greek ingredients. Mastiha from the island of Chios is combined with herbs and shaken with fresh lemon and extra virgin olive oil for a taste of the Mediterranean coast.
- 4 cups cut romaine lettuce
- 1 cup Persian cucumbers cut in half and then into ½” slices (approximately 2 cucumbers)
- ½ cup pitted Greek olives, cut in half
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup chopped green peppers, ½” thick
- ½ cup fresh oregano leaves
- 8 stuffed grape leaves
- ½ cup Lemon Herb Vinaigrette
- - measure the ingredients into a clean jar with a leakproof lid and shake to blend well.
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp granulated onion
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp Chios
- ½ cup olive oil
Lemon Herb Vinaigrette
- Onto a platter, arrange all of the salad ingredients, crumbling the feta on top.
- Drizzle on the lemon herb vinaigrette and enjoy!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org