Tender baby potatoes with a smokey tomato sauce featuring Amahari get baked to a crisp with plenty of Parmesan cheese for a potato dish with the flavors of pizza.
2 Tbsp Amahari blend
1 tsp Riviera Herbs blend
1 tsp fine sea salt
½ tsp granulated garlic
½ tsp pepperoncini
2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup water
- 1 ½ pounds, baby potatoes cooked until tender
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 500°F.
- Mix the Amahari Riviera, salt, garlic, pepperoncini, tomato paste, olive oil, and water well to combine. Set aside for 20 minutes to allow the spices to bloom.
- Grease a baking tray and smash each baby potato (use the flat bottom of a glass, a large spoon, the heel of your hand, etc.) until each potato is a half an inch thick.
- Spread the Amahari tomato sauce evenly over the potatoes and sprinkle on the parmesan.
- Baked for 10 minutes or until heated through and crisp.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org