- 3 ears of corn, shucked
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp fine sea salt
1 Tbsp Amber blend
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp tahini
1 Tbsp Shabazi blend
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp water
½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp thinly sliced scallions
more Amber blend for dusting
- To cut the corn ribs, cut each ear of corn in half lengthwise (to make two shorter pieces).
- Then split each half widthwise and then again to make quarters.
- Mix the pepper, salt, Amber, lemon juice, and honey to combine and toss with the corn pieces to coat evenly.
- Set aside to marinated for half an hour.
- Preheat the grill on high, or the broiler on high.
If using the grill, grill the corn ribs until cooked and nicely caramelized.
If using the broiler, arrange the corn ribs, cobb side down, and broil until cooked and nicely caramelized.
- While the ribs are cooking, whisk together the tahini, Shabazi, lemon juice, water, and sea salt to make the sauce.
- Arrange the ribs on a platter and drizzle with the tahini sauce, scallions, and a final dusting of amber and enjoy warm.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org