My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
These two chocolate-based spreads are made using Incredo cane sugar, a new ingredient created by Douxmatok that contains less sugar, but still has a delicious sweet flavor. They have a ton of delicious uses, but here are some initial ideas to get you inspired:
1. Heat them up in the microwave and drizzle on ice cream
2. Spread on toasted Challah
3. Use in between shortbread cookies for a shortbread cookie sandwich.
4. Hazelnut Chocolate Fondue: In a heavy bottomed saucepan, head up half a cup of creamed until warmed through. Add in half a cup of the Hazelnut Cocoa spread, stirring gently with a heatproof spatula, until combine and heated through. Serve with fresh strawberries, toasted challah, bananas, or any other fondue favorites.
5. Warm it up and use as a dip for churros.
6. Stir into warmed milk (cow's milk or dairy free milk) for a quick, rich hot chocolate.
7. Bitter Cocoa with Labne: Smear 1/2 cup of labne onto a plate, making a well in the center. Put a large dollop of chocolate spread in the center and serve with pita dusted in cinnamon sugar.
8. Spread on pancakes or crepes.
9. Add a spoonful to oatmeal and top with fresh sliced strawberries.
10. Use in s'mores instead of a chocolate bar.