Bread and Butter Pickled Jalapeños
Bread and butter pickles are my favorite and I prefer to make my own, with less sugar and more spices. OMG is a perfect addition for that Onion Mustard Garlic kick while making the heat of bread and butter jalapeños just sweet enough.
Bread and Butter Pickled Jalapenos
- 2 cups sliced jalapeno peppers
½ cup honey
- 1 small onion, sliced thinly
1 Tbsp OMG blend
½ tsp turmeric
½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 cup white vinegar
- Toss the ingredients together to combine well and place them in a jar.
- Pour in the vinegar and cover tightly, leaving at room temperature overnight.
- Refrigerate the pickles the following day and serve chilled.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org