- Preheat the oven to 400°F and prepare a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, pepper, and Mishmish to combine well.
- Stir in the heavy cream to barely combine and turn the dough out onto the counter. Knead once or twice just to bring the dough together (the less you knead the better). The dough should look very rough.
- Flatten the dough to an 8”x10” rectangle and cut them into a dozen portions.
- Move the cut biscuits to prepared baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes or until biscuits are risen and golden brown.
- Mix the melted butter with the teaspoon of Mishmish and brush over the biscuits while they are still hot and enjoy.
For a bolder biscuit, you can switch up the blend to Pierre Poivre or Sheba. For a sweet twist for tea or to use as a topping for baked fruit, Sri Lanka is magic.
Great for sandwiches with your leftover ham or as a side for biscuits and gravy.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.