Soom Flavored Tahina
One of the best things about being in the culinary space is seeing all of creative ways our favorite foods are reinvented. If you're familiar with us, you know tahina is one of our all time favorite ingredients. So, when we heard about Soom's vanilla and chocolate flavored tahina, we were immediately intrigued.
All of Soom's products are made with simple, natural ingredients, so you know you're getting the highest quality tahina!
This ultra creamy spread has tahina's familiar nutty flavor, plus hints of fragrant vanilla from 100% pure vanilla extract and vanilla beans. Sugar is added for a delightful sweetness that isn't over powering.
- As a dip for fruit, pretzels, or your favorite crunchy snack
- Add a swirl to brownie batter
- Spread on toast and topped with strawberries
- You can make our Sesame Milk recipe for a sweet drink to use with Sesame Cardamom Granola
- Drizzle over a yogurt parfait or ice cream
A velvety smooth, semi-sweet spread made with premium cocoa powder, cane sugar, and sesame seeds. A great snack for when you have a hankering for something sweet and chocolatey, but not too rich.
How to use:
- As a dip for strawberries, bananas, pretzels, or toasted pita
- Drizzle over labne and serve with bread for a tangy chocolatey snack
- Spread on peanut butter toast and top with banana slices
- Drizzle over vanilla ice cream and add a sprinkle of flaky salt
- Use instead of normal tahina in our Sesame Milk recipe for a dairy free chocolate milk.